The Create a New GNAT Project tool creates a new Riverscapes project XML file (project.rs.xml)and directory structure, which will store information about the inputs and outputs associated with GNAT tool processes.
- Name of the Riverscapes project.
- A local folder where the Riverscapes project XML file (project.rs.xml), and data iunputs and outputs, will be stored.
Create New Project Folder (optional)
- Checkbox which indicates if this is a new Riverscapes project folder.
User Name (Operator) (optional)
- Name of the user running tool, which will be stored as metadata in the project.rs.xml file.
- Currently the only choice available here is Columbia River Basin (CRB). More regions may be added in future releases.
Watershed (HUC 8 Name) (optional)
- Name of the drainage area with represents the spatial extent of the project.